In order for the EmailOctopus service to function smoothly for us and all users, we require as condition of your using EmailOctopus that you adhere to each of the following points when using the EmailOctopus service. You acknowledge that you are wholly responsible to EmailOctopus or any third party for anything you contribute or upload using EmailOctopus. We may without notice remove anything from EmailOctopus which is contrary to this Acceptable Use Policy.
You must not:
- Attempt to use another's account without authorisation, or create a false identity on EmailOctopus;
- Act in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Create a user profile for anyone other than yourself as a business or individual consumer, or include in your profile any image of any other person;
- Claim that you are associated with or endorsed by EmailOctopus unless you have entered into a written agreement with EmailOctopus to that effect;
- “White-label” or otherwise hold yourself out as the originating provider of EmailOctopus or any material or processes contained in it;
- Tamper with, disable or override (or attempt to do any of those things) any security component or process of EmailOctopus;
- Use any technical or other means or process to “mirror”, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the EmailOctopus service;
- Attempt to or actually access EmailOctopus by any means other than through the URL emailoctopus.com (including any subdomains), our eocampaign sites and our eomail websites, or any third party service which is integrated by us for use with EmailOctopus (a list of such integrated ‘Third Party Services’) is here. For example, apart from through Third Party Services, you may not access EmailOctopus via software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, which include EmailOctopus;
- Include in any email any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You must ensure that your Content, including images and emails, sent using the EmailOctopus service shall not breach any requirement specified by Amazon Web Services in respect of use of its SES email service.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our service.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contribution uploaded by you to our service.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate..