Our API allows an external application or website to interact with an EmailOctopus account.
You'll need to sign in
to generate an API key.
- All requests should be made using HTTPS.
- JSON objects are recommended for POST requests, but form parameters are also accepted.
- If you're making a JSON request, include a `Content-Type: application/json` header.
- All parameters are required unless otherwise specified.
- Data returned in JSON.
- Any non-200 HTTP response code can be considered an error.
Third-party libraries created by the EmailOctopus community: